Navigating the recruiting process of collegiate athletics
Services and Pricing
I offer 12 one-hour seminars covering a variety of topics facing the prospective student-athlete.
Each seminar ends with a question-and-answer segment.
- For the student-athlete and their family members.
- Includes 1 seminar.
- For the student-athlete and family looking for guidance from start to finish.
- Includes all 12 seminars and four half-hour consultations.
- Available for use throughout the athlete’s high school career.
- For the high school or club team interested in group seminars at a discounted rate.
- Discounts begin with the six or twelve-seminar packages and vary with the number of attendees.
- Each package includes a half-hour consultation with each athlete and their family to help them on their individual path.
Individual Skill Sessions or Strength and Conditioning
These sessions are for the athlete who is looking to get a leg up on the competition. Skill sessions are designed for the athlete and a specific skill they are looking to improve. Skill sessions are for field hockey players only.
Strength and Conditioning sessions are for any athlete looking to become stronger and faster in their specific sport. These are tailored to the ability of the athlete and their individual goals.
$120/ea per hour
for 1 athlete
$60/ea per hour
per person for 2-3 athletes
$50/ea per hour
per person for 4-6 athletes
Price based on services needed.